Thursday, February 7, 2013

"Fear is not real"

Ohh there is so much to say! But these droopy eyes do not help my cause. My typing is slow, even blurrrryyy... but I use the backspace button and auto-correct feature diligently. It is tough to keep the mind functioning in such a state. When you tend to repeat and blabber. Glug glug! Maybe I should after all hit the bed. But something is playing in my head repeatedly, ever since I discussed it with a friend today. This incredible trailer of After Earth. A chance for M. Shyamalan to prove that his best is not behind him. How I wish he gets it right with this summer release. And what lines the trailer holds! Will Smith narrating them in a soft calming voice, words that hold an ominous undertone. As the backdrop showcases exotic plants and creatures. The contrast of it all makes the trailer more gripping. And these words... these words that I find hard to forget. 
Fear is not real. It is a product of thoughts you create. Now, do not misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear... is a choice. 
Watch this trailer, if you haven't yet. Watch it even if you have. Each time you hear that narration, it feels as if you get to hear something new. Something worth listening to. Watch it in High Def. With the lights dimmed out. With the volume turned up high. That is the way to really watch this trailer. Watch it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment