Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Random Questionning

I can't figure out a good topic to talk on. It is just again one of those days. Stepped out of work early and spent the evening relaxing. And the additional relaxation has numbed the mind. Stopped the gears from working. I'm trying to push it to move. All it does is then walk on a randomly chosen path. Which is Dennis Quaid's best movie? I don't know, is what I would like to say. But the mind is already screaming The Rookie. Maybe I haven't watched his whole collection of work. Will there be another movie in the Rocky series? Unlikely, as the last one too came out of nowhere but had a lovely end to it. You should not mess with perfect endings. Why is the sky blue? Ok, wrong forum for that one. Elisabeth Olsen, did anyone see that coming? Woah, no way... hardly few would have known there was another sister beyond the Olsen twins who is now stealing the thunder, and rightly so! Did you know Paris Hilton is 32? Yes, I did (sheepishly admitting it). Can you watch Notting Hill again? Of course, that is not even a question. And now I am running out of even the strangest of questions. Oh, one more. Would Sin City 2 match up to the first one? God, I hope it does! Can't wait to catch the first glimpse of the trailer. The first photo has been released though. Josh Brolin in the Sin City frame. Check it out... meets the expectations! Sets the mood once again. 


So the randomness draws to a close. A day which maybe even Rachel McAdams and her smile could not set right. Oh... who am I kidding! That last bit can never be true. Another day beckons though! Another set of random events to occur that may see a meaningful ending. Or may not. Time to find out... 

No comments:

Post a Comment