Monday, March 25, 2013

Angry as a Wolverine

Grrr... some people proclaiming that Olympus Has Fallen is a good enough watch. I find that annoying, very annoying! Not that I have anything against the movie. The problem is, I did not watch it. I have ended up watching quite a few average and below-average movies hoping they would turn out to be entertaining popcorn-films only to feel cheated, and now this one movie which I was sure would be just a random shoot-the-bad-guy film with a cheesy line here and there, is being termed as worthy of a watch!? C'mon, have I lost my all-knowing eye that could dig deep into a trailer and pick out where the film was headed to? Apparently so! Hey, GI Joe sequel up next. Grrrr... so that too would be a rather lame duck now, right!? Because I am watching it. And if I don't, then presto it would be at least a 'one-time' watch. Aarggh! Someone is in a foul mood today. Oh yeah, it's me! 


But something to cheer me up. Or if not that then at least something that might teach me how to channelise my anger in such a manner that adamantium claws rip through the gaps between my fingers. You would have understood by now the thing I am talking of, the genius that you are. Wolverine. The movie, Wolverine. Also the mutant Wolverine. The guy who is probably angry enough to take on even the Hulk. Unlike the Hulk though, he does not even try to curb his anger. I like the angry Wolverine. He is so... so... angry and raged up. That is what this little teaser tweeted by director James Mangold displays too. Lot of the angry chiseled Wolverine in a very brief clip, but his claws are there, and one small scene has the claws slashing against the samurai sword. And if you blink, you might miss it, but there is a moment with Jean Grey too which looks to me more like an older memory that Wolverine might have recalled, considering that the storyline of this movie is to be after the events of X-Men: The Last Stand. The trailer is to debut on March 27, so that is not very far away. And if for a couple of days, I can keep a check on my anger, I am bound to reach there all hale and hearty. Then let rip the adamantium, I say!

https://vine.co/v/bDExaiMjJ1F -- go to this link!

No comments:

Post a Comment