Saturday, January 5, 2013

Hansomee Gretolll Witchy hunt hunt

Aaargh... heavy eyes. Night time. Need sleep! Meds don't assist in staying awake. And then I end up watching the trailer of what looks nothing more than a B-grade flick. The name itself is so long. I need to copy-paste it. Wait. Hansen and Gretel: Witch Hunters. Here it is. You find the name familiar? Maybe you're sleepy as well and hallucinating. Or maybe you read fairy tales while you were a kid. A fairy tale of a young brother and sister, left in the woods by their poor parents and then something something happened. I lost whatever interest I had in the fairy tale when I saw this trailer. 

But it has Jeremy Renner! How? He's had a good 2012. That's not how you want to start 2013, starring in a movie that people might be unlikely to go to because by the time you complete mentioning the name of the title, the others would have already suggested fifty alternatives and chosen one of them. (could sleeping be one of them? Aaargh... my eyes!). Oh, it has Gemma Arterton too. She was feisty in Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Then how can you bring two good actors and create what appears such a lowly budget movie? I'm too sleep deprived to think about it. I leave it upto you, if you have nothing better to do. And if you still reading this, then why not have a look at the trailer itself. Hope the movie is somewhat better than this garbled trailer that has been released. (PS: This is the first trailer released few months back. The latest trailer is a Red-Band version, shorter than this)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment